Recently Viewed Products
No recently viewed products
Taylor of Old Bond Street
Founded in 1854 by Jeremiah Taylor who opened his own Hairdressing and Hair Treatment Salon in London's Bond Street and gained a reputation in British Society for his botanical extract for hair and scalp treatment. Ivan Taylor, His son trained as a chemist developing herbal treatments to later succeeded his father.
Sidney Taylor the next generation continued The Taylor Tradition and became Chairman of the Company in the 1930, Sidney opened another branch in Jermyn Street soon after becoming Chairman.
The current Chairman Leonard Taylor took over 1955 and still carries out the work of formulating and manufacturing hair and skin products to the same high standards, he was later joined by his brother in law Stanley Morris in 1960, Barry Klein the son-in-law of Leonard joined the company in 1996.
Taylors continue to manufacture products with as pure and natural ingredients as is practicable and refuse to compromise quality under any circumstances.