Infidelity? Cheating Spouse? Find out what's really going on, the quick and easy way, with the CHECKMATE 5 Minute Infidelity Test Kit. CHECKMATE semen detection kit is the only product of it's kind that can actually monitor your spouse's sexual activity outside of the relationship!
The Patent Pending 5 Minute Infidelity Test Kit is simply the easiest and most cost effective way to put an end to the nightmare of suspicion and doubt caused by the infidelity of a cheating spouse. If you need to know what's really going on in your relationship and you need to know now, try the Checkmate 5 Minute Infidelity Test Kit. It reliably detects sperm and therefore really works! How to perform the CheckMate test -
1. Wet the stain with 2 drops of the liquid from one of the bottle and let the liquid soak into the fabric. This liquefies the biological material in the suspect stain so that it can be extracted from the garment for testing.
2. Hold one of of the five blotting papers down on the wetted stain for 60 seconds or until the paper is fully wetted and then set the paper aside to dry. This transfers the biological material from the garment to the paper thereby eliminating any possibility of staining or damaging the item being tested. There are 5 round 70 mm blotting papers in each kit. These specialized papers can be cut into 4 pieces each to perform even more tests.
3. Using the supplied dropper place 10 ml of the same liquid from bottle into bottle with powder and then shake for 60 seconds. This is very easy to do and the result will be half an ounce of the CheckMate reaction component in bottle with powder which is enough to test about 20 stains.
4. Now use the dropper to put 2 to 3 drops of the mixed CheckMate reaction component onto the paper where you transferred the stain and read the results. The idea in this part of the test is to saturate the entire paper all at once by putting 3 big drops of the reaction component onto the paper.
5. Semen will be indicated in 15 seconds or less by the appearance of deep purple color on the test paper as shown above. When positive the test will begin to turn color within 3 to 5 seconds developing into a very purple color in 15 seconds or less.